Forms & Resources
Safe Environment Program:
Required for all volunteers and employees that work with children.
- Register for Protecting God's Children Workshop
- Register online with the Family Safety Care registry
- Complete a Worker Registration Form
- Download the Code of Ethical Conduct
- Sign the last page of the Code of Ethical Contact
- Turn in completed forms from Step Two and Step Five to the Rectory Office
If you need help or more information, please contact the Child Safety Coordinator, Laura Viets at 314-831-3874, x 230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Victims of sexual abuse, in addition to contacting civil authorities, are asked to come forward in order to receive pastoral assistance. Reports of abuse may be made to any Pastor or to :
Sandra Price, Executive Director , Office of Child and Youth Protection 314-792-7271 email@example.com
Missouri Department of Social Services, Children's Division Hotline Reporting Number: 1-800-392-3738