The most convenient way to share and manage your financial gifts to support the parish is to GIVE ONLINE. It is easy as 1 2 3 to create your online account. If you have any questions, please contact the parish office.
Weekly Contribution envelopes are available if you prefer.
Legacy Brick Program: Click here for Order Form.
- Matching Gift Donations
- Companies with matching gift programs. Ask your employer if they have a matching gift program if not on this list.
- Memorial donations:
- In lieu of flower donations, make a donation to the parish as a memorial to your loved one. The parish will send a letter to the party you designate to let them know this donation has been made.
- TWB- Together We’re Better:
- Easiest fundraiser in the world…buy the gift cards for groceries, gas, restaurants etc. You spend the gift card on items you need and the parish earns a percentage on all the cards that are sold. Cards are available for purchase at the school and rectory during business hours, or in gathering area after mass on the weekends.
- Planned Giving:
- Will and Trust Bequests, Stock Transfer Gifts, Charitable Trusts, Life Insurance/Retirement Plans, Gift Annuities, Donor Advised Funds, Real Estate Gifts, IRA Charitable Rollover. We can point you in the right direction along with the help of your attorney and tax advisor. Please visit the Archdiocese's site for more information.