History

FrRich

May 18, 1965
Joseph Cardinal Ritter appointed Father John Grady to establish a new parish in Florissant, Missouri.
May 28, 1965
The name St. Norbert was assigned to the parish.
November 12, 1965
The house at 14615 New Halls Ferry Road was purchased as a temporary rectory.
January 20, 1966
First general parish meeting held.
April 10, 1966
Groundbreaking ceremonies for the church.
September 3, 1966
559 families rddgd in parish
September 3, 1967
Mass was offered for the first time in the new Church.
August 18, 1969
Groundbreaking for the new rectory.
December 16, 1969
Land purchased for athletic fields.
July 1, 1974
900 families registered in parish
November 16, 1975
Celebration of the Tenth Anniversary of St. Norbert Parish
August 5, 1976
Construction started for new gymnasium
December 1981
Church renovation completed
June 2, 1985
Celebration of Twentieth Anniversary of St. Norbert; 872 parish families
September 1988
St. Norbert School opened with kindergarten, first, second and third grades
November, 1989
Groundbreaking for school addition and new church building
November 29, 1992
Solemn Dedication of new church; 1400 families registered
September 1994
The original church was renovated into a parish hall with additional classrooms
June 6, 1995
First Graduating Class from St. Norbert School
May 18, 2015
St. Norbert Celebrates 50 Years as a Parish Community!

Celebrate With Us

St. Norbert Parish as a part of God's Holy people, is united through our belief in Jesus Christ.

Celebrate With Us

Learn With Us

St. Norbert School opened in August 1988. This year, 2018, marks 30 years of history.

Learn With Us

Giving

Find the easiest ways to share and manage your financial gifts to support our parish.

Ways to Give

Join Us At St. Norbert

Sunday Obligation

Saturday: 5:00pm
Sunday: 8:30 am & 11:00 am

Daily Mass

Tue, Thu: 6:30 am
Mon, Wed, Fri: 8:00 am

Communion Services

Mon, Wed, Fri: 6:30 am
Tue, Thu: 8:00 am

Reconciliation

Saturday: 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm

View Bulletin