*** TO PRINT ENTIRE PAGE FOR REFERENCE CLICK HERE
St. Louis Area Resource Directory: http://www.startherestl.org
Mercy Neighborhood Resources: www.mercy.net/practice/mercy-neighborhood
- Community Action Agency of St. Louis County: www.caastlc.org (314) 863-0015
- United Way: call 211 for list of agencies. www.211helps.org.
- Lutheran Children and Family Services: (314) 787-5100
Upon receiving a pledge from any agency, or once you have posted a payment with the utility company at an authorized pay station (such as Schnucks or Dierbergs) call our hotline at (314) 289-6101, ext. 2296, and leave the following information:
- Your name and phone number.
- The amount pledged.
- The receipt number of any payment you made.
- The name of the SVDP person who visited/ assisted you.
- Missouri Career Center - Slate-St. Louis: www.stlworks.com (314)-589-8000
- Community Action Agency of St. Louis County job fairs: www.caastlc.org - sign up to receive notifications of job fairs and other events.
- Online Websites:
www.usajobs.gov Federal Government jobs.
Assistance in Applying for Disability Benefits:
- Allsup: Social Security and Disability Appeal www.allsup.com
- Salvation Army: (314) 439-8306 Mondays from 10 AM until Noon.
- NACA: (314) 645-8333 www.naca.com
- T.E.A.M. - 265 St. Catherine St. (off St. Ferdinand St. ) For appt: (314) 831-0879, 10 AM until 2 PM
- Food Search Hotline: (314) 726-5355